This program allows mutual student, teacher, researcher and staff exchange between the EU and selected ACP countries with the help of generous grants.
NOTE: A list of all the courses taught in languages other than Czech at all faculties of Masaryk University can be accessed by clicking on “Courses offered in foreign languages at MU”.
Official website of the project --> KITE
- Which countries are involved?
- Participation conditions
- How to apply?
- Financial framework
- Table of due dates
Which countries are involved?
- Master and Doctoral students can participate in one or two semester mobilities.
- Students with a Bachelor diploma can apply for a Master degree mobility.
- Students with a Master diploma can apply for a Doctoral degree mobility.
- Academic or administrative staff can participate in one month mobility.
How to apply?
Via special interface on the program website. More on: http://kite.muni.cz/en/how-to-apply/
All applicants: See our short guide on how to write a motivation letter.
- Master students receive a grant of 1000 EUR / month (+ travel and insurance costs)
- Doctoral students receive a grant of 1500 EUR / month (+ travel and insurance costs)
- Academic and administrative staff receive a grant of 2500 EUR / month (+ travel and insurance costs)
|The call for applications for the 2013/2014 academic year||15.10.2013 - 15.1.2014|